Saturday, March 1, 2008

My list of "must hear artists"

I am a music junkie. Well, I am a junkie for a lot of things, but music is definitely one of them. Here are some of my favorite artists. Check them out if you haven't already:

112
Counting Crows
A Change of Pace
Dashboard Confessional
Adrienne Pierce
Dave Barnes
Alexi Murdoch
David Grey
Alicia Keys
Deangelo
Alison Krauss
Deathcab For Cutie
Amos Lee
Deas Vail
Anthony Hamilton
Dixie Chicks
Blink 182
Edwin Mccain
Bobby Tinsley
Elliot Smith
Bob Marley
Emiliana Torrini
Bone Thugs N Harmony
Erykah Badu
Brian Mcknight
Fiji
Cartel
G Love and Special Sauce
Cat Stevens
Grateful Dead
Chronic Future
Gregory and the Hawk
Circa Survive
Ingrid Michaelson
Citizen Cope
Jagged Edge
Coldplay
John West
Josh Gracin
Josh Turner
Joshua Radin
Jump Little Children
Kalai
Kasey Chambers
Katchafire
Lauryn Hill
Kenny Chesney
Miranda Lambert
Missy Elliot
Modest Mouse
Monk & Neagle
Mr. Hudson & the Library
Musiq Soulchild
Nick Drake
Nickel Creek
Outkast
Pearl Jam
Simon & Garfunkel
Quietdrive
Rachel Yamagata
Rascal Flatts
Rehab
House of Fools
Evoka
Robin Thicke
Sara Evans
Sarah McLaughlin
Secondhand Serenade
Sia
SOJA
Taking Back Sunday
The Be Good Tanyas
The Format
The Morning Light
The Scene Aesthetic
The Weepies
Timbaland
Tim McGraw
Tori Amos
Faith Hill

I wasn't lying when I said I was a junkie! These are my favorites.

No comments: