Friday, February 29, 2008
IM JUMPING ON THE BLOG BANDWAGON!!
Well, I never thought I would be a "blogger", but here I am. I have always been a super deep thinker and constantly paying attention to my surroundings, as to not miss something potentially interesting that is happening. I am a people watcher. I find myself seeing random people and coming up with a make-shift life story for them. It is amazing, the things you learn by simply watching and listening instead of doing all of the talking. I like to try and learn something new every single day. See, for me life is a gift. Every breath, every step, every smile, every hug. I often wonder how I ended up being the luckiest girl in the world. If you know me, you know that I am a firm believer in the fact that we can learn something from every single person we encounter in our lives. Every thing and every person in our lives was put there for a very unique purpose. Nothing happens by chance. Sometimes we learn from those around us, and sometimes they learn from us. I LOVE meeting new people and getting to know them. Finding out what makes them tick, because everyone has something that I don't have - a quality, a talent, a characteristic. It may be something major, it may be something very simple. Nevertheless, what makes life so interesting is the fact that we are all different in so many ways. I guess this will be a chance for someone or many people to delve into the way my mind works. Don't say I didn't warn you..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment