Thursday, May 15, 2008

I am in Utah. HOORAY!!

Im finally in Utah.  It seems like forever since I got to see my friends last.  I almost forgot how much I miss this place.  It never ceases to amaze me just how different 2 places in the same country can be.  Nevertheless, they are like 2 different worlds.  It has been so good to be able to spend time with some of the greatest friends I will ever have in life.  They were my lifeline for 5 of the most defining years of my life and I sure do miss them when I am away.  That being said, there is nothing in this world that can replace family.  I am so lucky to have my entire family within a 20 mile radius of my home (with the exception of a couple of people).  I am blessed to be part of a family that is so tight knit.  We do everything together.  Brothers, sisters, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins....all of us.  And yes, they are just as crazy as I am.  Some even crazier in my opinion.  Lets just say, there is NEVER a dull moment with the field family.  
     I have only been here for a day, but I know these will be the fastest days of my life.  Why does it happen like that?  Heaven forbid you have a great time and it actually feel like it lasts awhile.  Oh, well.  I will have pictures to post soon.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey Lauren! I found you through sierra! I love your art for the day! Keep it coming! Miss you! Hope you had a good time in Utah ... you know it's not much farther to the OC...you're ALWAYS welcome! ;)