I have always been someone who gets excited over seemingly small things. There are quite a few RANDOM things that honestly bring joy into my life. Here are some of them.....
my family
Cheerwine slushies
Pellet ice
French cut green beans
hammocks
flowers
makena
braeden
brixton
shaved arms
the stars
soccer
a good ball point pen
little kids with HUGE backpacks
art
poetry
people who I can sit around and do nothing with and have the time of my life
fuji apples
gain laundry detergent
styrofoam cups
hopelessly romantic movies
apple juice
chocolate with almonds
fishing
pink toenail polish
rainbow flip flops
thunderstorms
words like gargantuan
physics
math
anything that makes me think
games
puzzles
shoes
black and white photos
teachers who don't miss spots when they erase the chalkboard
kids with glasses that are entirely too big for their face (I happened to have been one)
percy the pacemaker hahahaha - you know thats funny
the old school cartoons (gummy bears, tom & jerry, the freakin rescue rangers, need i say more)
the old man that wears a wrestling singlet to work out at the gym (yes, he is real)
Law and Order: SVU
I COULD GO ON FOREVER. However, I will stop torturing you and stop there.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I just say, oh my cuteness! I love it!! Do you know how much I enjoyed reading those favorite things of yours. Honestly, you are one of a kind and I love you for that. Let me know what's going on in your life!!!! LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment