Oh, how I love movies! I have been told that I am the worst movie critic because I like them all. That is not entirely true, but there are only a few that I haven't enjoyed. Here is my list of "must see movies":
The Notebook ----- The United States of Leland ----- Bad Boys I and II ----- Return to Me ----- 13 Going on 30 ----- Stay ----- Fracture ----- The Sound of Music ----- Murder by Numbers ----- The Holiday ----- The Virgin Suicides ----- Elephant ----- Moulin Rouge ----- The Freedom Writers' Diary ----- Deja Vu ----- Big Fish ----- Austin Powers ----- August Rush ----- Dumb and Dumber ----- Superstar ----- Ladder 49 ----- Garden State ----- Prime ----- Man on Fire ----- Love & Basketball ----- Little Miss Sunshine ----- The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind ----- Because I Said So ----- Spanglish ----- Walk the Line ----- Titanic ----- Harry Potter ----- The Island ----- The Departed ----- The Count of Monte Cristo ----- Stranger Than Fiction ----- Juno ----- Napoleon Dynamite ----- Nacho Libre ----- The Silence of the Lambs ----- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre ----- and the list goes on. These are a few of my favorites. Check them out!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment