- I am grateful for sunny days that make the earth seem so much more alive
- I am grateful for the little notes my mom leaves me to remind me of things that I need to do and tell me to have a great day
- I am grateful for strangers who smile at you as if to simply say - hey, I noticed you
- I am grateful for music that touches the heart and awakens the soul
- I am grateful for corny jokes
- I am grateful for friends who bring joy into your life by simply being in it, and those who you can be apart from for what seems like forever, but things don't skip a beat when you see them again
- I am grateful for people who always inspire you to be better than you are
- I am grateful for children and their undying example of pure, untainted, Christlike love
- I am grateful for the ability to smell the freshly cut grass and blooming flowers
- I am grateful for a family who supports me 100% in everything that I do and always sees past
my imperfections while illuminating my strengths
- I am grateful for the sound of the birds chirping in the morning when I wake up
- I am grateful for art and its ability to express the truth of the mind
- I am grateful for a job where I can actually help people and make their lives a little more
enjoyable
- I am grateful for literature and the way it can help you to see the world in a whole new way
- I am grateful for the fact that the Lord ALWAYS answers our prayers, sometimes through
other people
- I am grateful for medicine and the ever-growing knowledge that saves lives each and every
day
- I am grateful for a mother who I can truly and honestly call my best friend
- I am grateful for old people and their wisdom
- I am grateful for the way my clothes smell after they have just been washed
- I am grateful for a country where I can worship, speak, think, and act as I please
- I am grateful for a Savior who never leaves my side and is always there to pick me up when I
fall. A Savior who truly understands every single thing I experience and loves me enough to
forgive me when I make mistakes
- I am grateful for my unbelievably, indescribable, incredibly comfortable bed that I get to sleep
in every night
- I am grateful for technology and the opportunity it gives us to stay connected with people all
over the world
- I am grateful for good senses of humor and the fact that I can laugh every single day
- I am grateful for even the toughest of trials, for they give you strength you never thought you
were capable of possessing
- I am grateful for poetry
- I am grateful for pacemakers! :)
- I am grateful for everyone in my life who looks at me and sees something worthwhile
- I am grateful for so many things to be grateful for. These and so so so so much more!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment